Sunday 11 February 2007

Another week to wait!

11th February 2007

Well I'm not happy!! This week has been torture waiting for today to happen to see if we would be crowned champions or not! Due to the heavy snow we had earlier this week, the officials forecasted that the pitches would be unplayable and cancelled all this weekends games.

As it happens, the last couple of days cleared up immensely and today in fact was a very bright day. I'm sure the pitches would have been lush, perfect football weather! I checked in the morning to see whether they had decided to go ahead with the fixtures but as they had plastered all over the league website that the games were all called off, they felt they could not go back and get the games running again due to players, parents, coaches etc having made plans. Its a shame and it just makes the wait even harder and longer! Hopefully it'll be worth it in the end!

Me and Emma made the most out of today by going to Blockbuster and renting a few DVD's. We got Catch Me If You Can, The Terminal and Mr & Mrs Smith. We watched Catch Me If You Can in the evening, just after I'd finished watching The Mummy and just before we then watched The Day After Tomorrow. So it was pretty much a lazy day!!

There was a small embarressment too earlier in the day as Emma was at her folks' and I'd just been in the shower and was sat on my PC. I heard the door go and knew Emma would have a nark if she knew I was on my PC when I should've been going to her mum's for dinner. She came up the stairs and as I got out my chair my towel wasn't wrapped properly so I kinda opend it to pull around me more only to be stood bare ass naked in front of her dad. Oh dear!! I just hope for his sake he doesn't feel inadequate :)

No comments: