Can't believe it's been 18 months since I last posted on here! Not only has that time gone really quick but there has been plenty I could have written about over that period. I do hope to get started writing on here agin, helped by the fact that I have also started a few other blogs that I hope as well to keep up to date with. That might sound a bit mad, that I haven't wrote on here for 18 months, yet I've set up another few blogs (6 to be exact!), but I'm sure that every now and then I will get around to posting more on each one.
In brief, over the past year and a half, I've:
- Improved steadily in my role at NNC, including surviving a couple of cutbacks
- Qualified as a Level 7 Referee, applied for promotion to 6+ and done over 100 games
- Married 'The One' (not Neo) in the greatest day of my life
- Found out I'm going to be a dad, on Milly's 21st birthday (Boxing Day '2010)
- Had the perfect Honeymoon in Italy, visiting places like Lake Garda, Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, Verona, Pisa and Sardinia.
- Had a short break in Paris
- Become an uncle again and an expected uncle
- And plenty more!
I should really have lots to write about so I do hope to cover much of the above in greater detail in forthcoming posts. I'm setting aside time each week at work (on dinner breaks as I don't do anything else) to post on here and then others so hopefully they will all build up a bit over time.
For info, my other blogs are (in order of interest / relevance / point..)
- Adamelia + 1 (http://adamelia.blogspot.com)
- Top Whistleblower (http://topwhistleblower.blogspot.com)
- Elcey's 43 Things (http://elceys43things.blogspot.com)
- Me, and everyone Elce (http://elcefamily.blogspot.com)
- Mighty Kopites (http://mightykopites.blogspot.com)
- App Reviewer (http://apple-app-reviews.blogspot.com)
Please feel free to subscribe and comment.
The Day Before Tomorrow!
6 years ago